» A NEW SITE
Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:02 am by Lyria Sabine

» Ulpio's Death.
Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:09 am by Lyria Sabine

» Destiny Kelsey
Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:47 pm by Lyria Sabine

» New things :)
Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 am by Destiny Kelsey

» A single Scream. A single Nightmare. (Private ~ Dionne)
Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:07 am by Dionne Moustaid

» HELP! please.........
Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:42 pm by Rune Drusus

» Mors ultima linea rerum est (ish Priverto Zinnia y Azalea (maybe more))
Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 pm by Rune Drusus

» Tobias Wilmota~ (account being created)
Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 pm by Rune Drusus

» Cause im attention seeking :LL [when reached (Posts:100) please notify]
Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:19 am by Rune Drusus

October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

A Glance Down The hall (toward the lockers.)

Go down

A Glance Down The hall (toward the lockers.)

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:29 am

The Aesthetic Teenager gathered here supplies among the crowded halls of anxious, chattering humans. here innocent mahogany voids observing Her Friends surrounding her in a circulate formation. as she gathered the necessary supplies and withdrawn from her chattering friends. as she sauntered briefly toward her assigned class, sending a kind "hello" to the teacher before setting her things down. waiting patiently for the herd of students to gather into the humble, disturbed, room. listening obediently toward her teacher to begin class.
Zinnia Leigh

EXP : 74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Glance Down The hall (toward the lockers.)

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:58 am

his brief glance towards the swam of students became apparent that the bell had been set to its assigned timing to alert any students of the time that was apparent for the appearance in each set of classes, math, art, English, Languages. there was more because they had it all. the block he would ponder about, plotting his mind for each class was an unknown one used for supply's to teach, its quietness straight forward and simple within the differences of subjects taught in the following of many a year of hundreds of pupils each set aside within each. Though today was different, he had been placed upon a new timetable, his lessons a new with the highness of his efforts in class, his mind overpowered by the knowledge that comes with his many years of 'experience' in the teachings in different algebraic topics. 

sticking towards the shadows of each hall wall he would make his way towards the class, the grey beanie upon his head hanging loosely hid those of many a highlighted burgundy colouring, the streaks more of a deep blood red then ever but he did necessarily worry too much, the tips poking from its ends, the scene hairstyle keeping its position with his  middle-lengthen stride, his deep ocean like opticals shining within the pit of his Irises that had finally used the transition into a bloodthirsty ebony slating like an endless black whole. he had smelt it before, the thudding of mortal hearts within the schooling, each having a certain and specific beat to themselves, each emotion present and easy to be told by the way their features display and the way their cheeks redden or how fast and slow the heart thudded. his lips twisted into a wicked smile that curled his expression into a mock slyness, his high cheek bones placing a ridged yet straight forward way of angelic looks, his well lifted un-aged skin a Gothic pale almost ivory colouring. he was a good luck charm inside himself, giving moral support to the variable ways of the female mortals with issues. small pimples appearing upon their chins or somewhere equally possible. 

he would stroll into the class with an almost saluted nod towards the supply, giving off the mocking bird ways of his personality, striding towards the way of the class towards a shadowed corner, each one looming over his broad shoulders. his eyes glanced away from everyone, the thickness of the ebony toning turning darker with each scent. his opticals becoming distant in the presence of another, an immortal being yet he wouldn't search for the creature, by his telling's it was a female, young but experienced, he would just wonder as the HB pencil between his index finger and thumb ran against the paper it touched with a  lightness as it began to sketch away, the image of a winged man sitting against the far cliffs of the plunge, the cliffhanger that fell into the sea every month pictured in his mind, he was new in town as all but had always walked beside them. the feathered wings against the man's back were spaced out, stretched against the winds currents. their glint of slate shadings created a mysterious loom above his scene hair, his face hidden behind the locks that cupped his face as if 'swallowing' it whole. 
Ulpio Sanguinem

EXP : 80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:08 am

The luring angelic creature observed another figure lingering upon the room. hesitant, she struggled to pay attention rather curious before snapping here chieseled skull among the teachers movement, while blinking among the set of individual beryl pierced voids upon her. she focused among the teachers movement. peeling a light smirk of surprise among the approach of another student shes curious about...
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:23 am

he would shift his position, his chair tilting backwards upon two legs as he hooked his feet upon the desk in front of his body, his black and white checked vans upon each other in a bored motion that would seep into the eyes of the teacher as an offence. his striding paces towards Ulpio's desk were a word of warning, yet he would stay, the ruler in the hand of the teacher man him smirk a little yet it would be led upon a piece of his body which had coursed such rage or mishabits. the ruler struck and Ulpio's body fell into fragments of his pride, his soulless body irritated by the mortals body and he would let out small silent hisses through his clenched jaws as his canine like teeth grated together. his thoughts became apparent. the supply was an ass hole at the least.
Ulpio Sanguinem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:30 am

in confusion, the angel contrasted mahogany voids upon the males anatomy, before continuing to proceed in progress upon her work. not seeming to mind the newcomer after all. as she observed the other various students. before flipping the prolonged "blondie" bangs back from upon here appearance. filtering an exhausted sigh as she glanced among the time...
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanne Dimuska on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:37 am

walking down the hall the tight limbs shake along each other going fast as wavy brown hair would lightly bounce behind late again.... looking at my timetable i sigh as i spot its the teacher i hate the most. i depart the blood kissed lips as i come too the class room as i mumble repeatedly 'shit, shit, shit, shit,' then i open the door swiftly and smile gently and say ' sorry im late' is i keep my head low avoiding the deep pools my eyes obtain the blazing sun light i sweep my fringe over as i arrive to my seat next too ulpio. i smile lightly, and turn my head out the window as i lift my head phones gently in my ears and listen staring out the window oblivious to everyone. as i try not too focus on lashing every mortals flesh into pieces of course their smell was beautiful and refreshing, a keep sigh would escape between the plump lips turning to write notes in her book on the board now they are answer i sit straight with legs tucked under the desk head slanted.  the blossoming scent of myself comes into the atmosphere, as the teacher watches us all i flutter my eye lashes acting as if im paying attention just oblivious to my surroundings. having school repeated many times. i have education value i need.
Leanne Dimuska

EXP : 49
Location : England....Moscow...Pakistan china.....im evriwhere o.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:46 am

The female proceeded to work, focused among the almost completed assignments before begining to browse through binders and folders, disposing unwanted ancient papers as the teacher invstigates hi is group of humbled students. Zinnia paused after moments to investigate the previous comer. filtering an motionless sigh... here prolonging blonde crest ends flickering lightly before she grasped them in surprise. observing the other students in case anyone noticed.

Last edited by Zinnia Leigh on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on)
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:15 am

Lateness was  a common thing, for Estelle anyway. Wearing her simple yet admiring outfit, well on her. Some shorts and a tight fitted top laced down the middle.
The bell had rang, and estelle was still abscent. striding forth the white locks would swoop back banging gently across the back. Biting the thin, laced lips she'd open up the door. Each and every pupil looking at her before getting back to there work as if it where normal. Well it was.
" Sorry im late, sir." The gentle tone of the sultry accent was so god damn alluring. Looking across the class she'd begin to place herself infront of the immortal couple. Sitting down as if nothing happened the night before, the long slender legs crossed under the table while tapping the pencil withdrawn into the hand. 'tick tock tick tock' that was all the witch would hear, the drumming of that damn clock.

[sorry for shortness im about to fall flat outasleep]
Estelle
Admin

EXP : 78

View user profile http://westandalone.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:05 am

Within the Arrival of the witch's place he would feel a twig of irritation. her angelic beauty was one of which was old yet new to his thoughts, she was constantly there with the curved hips and delicate structured figure which any mortal girl would dream of owning. it had struck him as normality for any immortal being  of such care and attention. turning his attention back to his 'lea' though he would smile sheepishly, his irises still a jet black form the scenting of each pumping heart and stench of working fleshed limbs, he was new in town, so not many people noticed his existence until the teacher had noted down in their minds about a new pupil joining the group as such. it felt... almost weird and unorganized to be in such an environment.

glancing up he would shift his desk towards Leanne, stopping in the isle before leaning over and resting his head in her lap glancing up at her face, his eyes twinkling like the starry sky in the brightest of moon lit nights, he would rolling his shoulders back and stick his tongue out his cheeks becoming a low key crimson shading as he would smirk, the awkwardness of the position satisfying him yet making his mind uncomfortable. the repeated sentence echoing about in his absent thoughts. "gaww... shes... well... angelic..." 
Ulpio Sanguinem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:55 am

soon the angelic teenager rised, as well as the other students when class was dismissed. as she walked casually, however looking a bit disappointed with no excuse. as she stationed among her locker. disposing here supplies among the narrow alley. then dismissed her self to lunch, here angelic light digits grasping the lunch container. as she observed the rather interesting advertisements posted among the hallway. her voids then contrasted upon trios of students near her. snickering a rather immature joke before glancing upon her and grimaced, innocent, she stationed her gaze back upon the pitiful floor, listening to the snickering and giggles once again... fade away..
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanne Dimuska on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:35 am

as her lover rests the cranium gently on my lap i smile and say 'you do know how too charm a lady you know'  a smile would peak up on the tip of the red wine tronned kissers, as she would place her hands on his head and comfort the man by starting roll the forefingers along his head; the soothing soft touch was just passionate of a seductress.  gazing into the eyes of himself the natural hell fired gaze was the tone of a blaze the moist texture of a rose.  flushing the coating of the curled ebony eye lashes the remembrance we was in class kicks in as she would depart her lips once more and announce her soothing desired lyrics ' wait till after class ' a slight snugger would rumble on the left over air space of the immortal frozen lungs. wearing the wet looking leggings she would fold over her knee gently influencing him to sit up too his seat. meanwhile she strums her fingers along the blemished healthy canvas rooted in her cranium with the shiny; glossy natural look, the natural expression was some sort of modelling glamorous too the limit some new boundary, in her own little mind thinking of thoughts too look at the witch known as estelle. a sudden shocking of the women in her class would make her scamper slightly, running hands along the desk a scrap piece of paper comes across, pressing the pen on she wrights a note ' we need too talk about what would  happen. if we are linked we should be friends not enemy's ' it was bald straight too the point no fannying about, the round beautiful eyes would watch for the teachers attention too swiftly drift away and she would lean over showing the fine curved hips, of the streamline yet well developed body; devilish; stunning; seductive; appealing. it was perfect with a silent touch it lands on the side of her desk. sitting up in her seat again she would stare at the teacher acting if the women is actually paying attention.
Leanne Dimuska

EXP : 49
Location : England....Moscow...Pakistan china.....im evriwhere o.0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:56 am

The silent whispers cradle the outer edge of the acute hearing. Yet it was nothing interesting. A sigh would escape from the laced lips. The stream of the faint  suns light would peak to cross the face, highlighting the icy blue orbs. The side view of the delicate  face      would remain soft, not a single wrinkle or flaw showing. Parting the sweet lips the woman would gently bite the edge of her rosy lips again, thinking.

Standing up she'd glance at the two, yet barely noticeable. Flickering the long, thick lashes across the heavenly voids. The feminine allure wrapped around Estelle's finger, she'd walk out. The rose tatoo on the hip being outlined by silver, like a snakesliding across the seductive figure. Yet only immortals could see it. The Thin, curved, twisted and lithe figure was unbearable. Seducing those in the thoughts. Twirling a single lock around the finger she'd walk out. Heading for her locker.

The headaches where still banging, drumming to the core.  Looking through the small mirror on the right side  of the door a scarred demon would make his precense. It was as if he was mentally messing with her head, blood seeping down her nose once again. Blinking for a few moments he'd fade away. Estelle was cursed, and she was still trying to figure out a spell, if there is one. Striding forth it was a matter of time before she began to stumble, almost passing out.
Estelle
Admin

EXP : 78

View user profile http://westandalone.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:37 am

The teenage located her trio of friends among an ordinary table, as she stationed her angelic structure in between the two, grasping the lunch box open to reveal an complete lunch within an additionial bottle of water. as her friends chatter among an "awkward" conversation. as Zinnia investigated the lunch room, alittle embarrassed among her companions immature conversations... as she filtered an innocent, un enthusiatic sigh. before continuing within her fulfilled lunch
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 am

his Opticals would flicker a devilish shade of deep violet, his mind totally focused on his prize as his body spoke briefly and sat upright, his language was a flicker of absence, glancing at the teacher who gazed at him with annoyance Ulpio would just smirk and lean into his seating, the stare equally as intimidating at the next. The man at the front backed away towards his desk and grunted lightly, dominance in the class natural to Ulpio's understanding, Mortals were stubborn, but not stupid, they knew when beaten and something about Ulpio's presence made many a few back off and turn and flee in the other directions. this was a natural defense to the distant son of the lately dated earl. 

he would raise his arm slightly, his muscular body stance presented as toughed and well toned against the well fitted polo shirt, the JackWills sign against the left corner saying 'wills' made him chuckle slightly as his mind wondered what they could make with it. flicking out his tongue he would yawn once again in the state of annoyance before the teacher answered his plea. his deep masculine toning of vocals was in a deep key of charm yet subtruded agony, his faintly mortal heart thudding like many others, his ancient tongue flicked about in his sentence as he smirked in the Romanian language. "Domnule, vă rog să vă scuzați rugămintea mea, dar permite prezența mea în afara orelor de curs în modul în hol?" he had noticed the fluency of his speaking had improved since he had learnt the alien language's of others yet he would smile, still stuck waiting for an answer.

The teaches bellowed shout for hush as the class began to mumble Ulpio's thoughts dated back, since he had started in school all he had done was speak Romanian, none knew what he was saying but the ones who had looked into it. "Mr. Sanguinem... i do believe i need you too translate for us... again." Ulpio's mind had frozen and he grunted out of strict ruling, his wording a little different to what it was. "Would, please--" he would constantly hesitate to think of each word yet they were imprinted in his mind. "excuse from class, Mr. Ass hole." the class would burst into hysteria, the giggles and silent chuckles drifting about.  
Ulpio Sanguinem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Zinnia took a brief moment to finish her full apitie, she investigated the crowded chaotic room as she sighed briefly, pleasant with the hush of her chattering companions as they began their lunch already. her angelic structure rised as she nearly drifted off the ground, however she groomed light digits among the elastic texture crest, before proceeding

She sauntered briefly toward her way among the disposing bins. simply tossing the unwanted trash among the trash as she headed back. groaning in rather annoyance feeling drifted lightly as she dialed back among the table. trios of students barely noticed, however she felt rather embarassed for those who did noticed as she finally stationed among her assigned table...

Dismissal for lunch had ended. as the gall animated briefly to her locker, while her friends "commanded" her to pause and slow down.. she refused. her friends ended up as the slow ones so she didnt listen to a phrase they said...
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:51 pm

his ethic's were tuned to the moment, his opticals drifting towards a new presence walking in. he had sensed the feminine mortal from miles off, the scent of perfume looming around her body, cascading her soul in the binding of it, she seemed different though, a lot different. for once in his life of living beside the weaklings that the mortal realm threw at him she would be the one, the one that made his mouth water for the flesh that covered her beating heart. Ulpio was attracted to her scent... it was far fetched but she would do, he needed too be closer, to be able to sense the weaknesses that covered her fragile body. this wasn't love. it was lust. the desire to take her soul in his grasp and shatter it. she was all too blessed for him yet all he could do was stare. his jaw dropped. 

at the same moment, that same moment in time that he was staring all too long, a ruler collided with his skull, his beanie knocked from his hair that would show the crimson streaks, each one hinted into the ebony abyss of his scene hair. he let out a small growl at he became present to the matter and stared at the teacher, his looming presence overhanging with a strong body odor that caught the fallen angel by certain surprise making him scrunch up his nose and hesitate before letting out a soft yet certain sneeze. the mans voice broke the silence. "Master Sanguinem. i wouldn't mind if you stop staring at my daughter."  Ulpio's expression froze and he glanced up, the class broke into a few snickers. the thirst for hunger made his body tense up, his body jerking to lunge at the present mortal. 

he mustn't. he couldn't. could he? 

With that the immortal flung back his seat and curled back his upper lip in disgust, that man showed class and domination yet smelt like rotting garbage. the aroma was over taking and Ulpio had to raise both hands to stop himself from hurling up the forgotten breakfast. he began to gag. sidestepping quickly he gasped and speed-walked towards the door, flinging it open he ran out and slammed his hands against the far walling that ran along the hall, squaring out his chest he panted slightly, his gasps for the oxygen  steadying out, spreading about the space of time as his vocals began at a low mumble. "i need food. and now."
Ulpio Sanguinem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:43 pm

After dismissal the teenager finally had encountered the lockers. she broke her familiar code before rummaging among the organized safe. grasping the necessary supplies before waving her friends off. as she headed to her class causally, ignoring here light tinged curtain lingering among her shoulders. before encountering the yet humble room, sending another pleasant nod among the science teacher as she stationed into her assigned seat. as the students approached, disturbing the peace of the area. before begining to grasp the owed work out, kindly handing to teacher who reluctantly passed among her seat. and forward to other students.
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down