» A NEW SITE
Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:02 am by Lyria Sabine

» Ulpio's Death.
Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:09 am by Lyria Sabine

» Destiny Kelsey
Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:47 pm by Lyria Sabine

» New things :)
Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 am by Destiny Kelsey

» A single Scream. A single Nightmare. (Private ~ Dionne)
Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:07 am by Dionne Moustaid

» HELP! please.........
Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:42 pm by Rune Drusus

» Mors ultima linea rerum est (ish Priverto Zinnia y Azalea (maybe more))
Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 pm by Rune Drusus

» Tobias Wilmota~ (account being created)
Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 pm by Rune Drusus

» Cause im attention seeking :LL [when reached (Posts:100) please notify]
Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:19 am by Rune Drusus

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Do the bell turn blue?(Private~ Zinnia)

Go down

Do the bell turn blue?(Private~ Zinnia)

Post by Rune Drusus on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:44 am

His mind was a splatter of paint, his future that of a piece of artwork in a museum ready to be displayed, each thought that of a daydream awaiting for the night to come rolling by as the young boy would lay against the clear opening of bluebellic plains. his eye were trained. trained upon the horizon line of the slow setting elegance of the sun. each beam of light falling upon an object of pure mystery, abnormal to the surrounding settings of the deep oaken forest beholding dreams of many, the sheer beauty hiding in a oblivion of spaces, the ray's enlightening anyone's spirit, mortal or not. it was an enchantment to just lay still against the cool dew  dropped grasses, the flowering scenting off different sweet aroma's causing the mind to slink away into a wonderland of purest bliss. The lone man's fingers twitched as he would shift them behind his skull, the locks of hair falling naturally upon them, sending a tickled sensation up his nerval area. the suns lighting catching hold of the albino gleam of his silvered lock of honesty or desire. its natural effect against the sunset's gleam. the lightened breeze swirling about in its cool diversity. it was heaven.

The peak of his hate was crawling with the sense of nature, the surrounding tweets of song singing birds flaring in his ears, the golden gleam of pollen perplexing the effected area of the bluebell fields. each mystical turn. every mammal that lived dozing in the musical veranda. the sound of a far away running water combo sweeping through his mind like the relaxation a sprite would need, the angelic doom of swift subtle thuds of a spiritual heart against his ribcage causing the hammering of a pulse to his wrist to repeat the motion simultaneously to the up and coming of the muscle. his chest was bare and tense, each muscle imprinted against his fair skin fixture, a light breeze bashful against its tender toning of each nerve causing goosebumps to run along his arms. the lightly tanned chino three quarter lengths, rolled up above the knee causing a more indie look gripped loosely around his flesh, each and every angelic feature upon the young boys fatigue Morales teachings and engraving of each smooth baby like texture causing the remorse of his looks with were labeled
"Hawt" though he would lay there. oblivious too reality. calm. submissive. each trait of his mother nature.

Last edited by Rune Drusus on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Rune Drusus

EXP : 161

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the bell turn blue?(Private~ Zinnia)

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:03 am

Her mind was blown. a new place. a new world. it was all new upon her. as her embodiment swayed in a casual, sexy, manner. the  sarcenet, end of her angelic gown rippling among the stems of majestic plants. she was rather visible among her slender, luring outfit. as her taupe tinted visionaries secured upon the ecosystem. prolonging tresses billowing silently among the humid breeze. she loved this area more then anything. it made her feel as an mortal again. it made her memories emerge from various things. such as being within her mother and her family. having variegated picnics among the fluent creeks. her playing as an angelic little gall with her cousins. all these damn memories caused her to pause and weep silently. before she went on. in the same casual formation of a brief walk. she then stop instantly. an sensational feeling that she wasnt the only one lingering upon this majestic land. sooner before her visionaries observed an whimiscal among the distance. however she sauntered on casually. she had no need to disrupt the immortal. therefore she animated. until she gave an elastic glimpse of curioisty before securing the luring visionaries upon an spouting, impressive creek.
Zinnia Leigh

EXP : 74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:00 am

the gradual motion of a lone bee sweeping over the coordinated blooms, the beating of hits wings creating the well known sound of a 'buzz' the academical insect vanishing into the clear shadows looming against the backs of a tree to where beyond the hive would have filtered lay. his limbs would tighten in an act of coiling, the muscles against his stomach increasing in their pull  lifting the young boys upper body with a heave. the continuous jerking of each limb cattlizing his momentum, the ingenious of his un-importance to shift position more ingratiating as his hands collided with the elbow high grasses beneath him, the beams of light diming against his features, the pale elasticated waist band beholding him hiding away the lower corners of a 'V' created with a light indent of the flesh. the breeze knocked his hair about each lock of ebony swaying about as he flung his head back with an almight yawn. hew as at peace. but someone was close.
Rune Drusus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:20 am

an radiant tune filtered among the angelic immortal. as memories were consistently flowing among her mind. as ochre visionaries secure upon the fluid sweeping beyond her. as she observed the invertebrates circulating their homes. she stood for a while. among the barrier of the creek. before briefly withdrawing from the resource. as she nonchalantly sauntered back upon the bank. her angelic jaw set as she inhaled the fragrant aroma her long topaz bleached hair rippling among the humid light breeze becoming in ascension. a thought emerged among her mind. causing her to pause momentarily. where was the immortal she had noticed earlier? curiosity overcame her as she proceeded forward. slender hips swaying in an elastic, innocent manner. as her bronze visionaries inspected the habitat. for the whimiscal sprite she had noticed. her lobes recording the natural sounds of peace. soothing her mood more and more.
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:55 am

The creamed sensation. the dream like world. it was all a state of the art. his mind was a fixture of purest modesty whilst his language was of honest European. strong willed, saucy and extremely believable. the terrain surrounding him began as a, soft upon the eye, field. tree's scouting about the outcasted borders. the tenderness of his tender flesh against the rough bark of a tree prickled his cheek, the high cheek-bone placing the angelic features of a blessed child. the enclosing indigo skyrim beholding the blend of many a fiery red caused it to slap and dash against an infusing aurora like the northern lights, the hallucinating veranda of the open bluebell coated blanket of organisms of floweratry. each petal blooming against the lushest green blades of elbow high grasses, swaying in the humid breezes of the evening that would cause subtle romance against the hearts of another. the young man's expression became, must to another dismay, blank, poker faced, vanishing into the light abyss of a distant world. his eyes finally analyzing the tetra beneath his bar feet, the tattoo light up against the fire of the sun, the black outlining flickering like a flame against his side, back and shoulder. he felt the power overwhelm his creeded mind. the corners of his lips lifting into a slight smile, the light reflecting off his embroidered opticals like an arranged relationship, the orbal glow heaping like a balanced nature. the ridge of his cheek bone blemished in a light crimson as he felt the warmth of another's immortality in the zoning of the area. his vision darting towards a shifting gown of elegant cotton. he froze and blinked studying the angelic creature.
Rune Drusus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:04 am

she continued to proceed forward. in such a harmless formation as she offered much space among the immortal. Zinnia never spoke a phrase as she observed the presence. resulting as an young immortal. many thoughts sweep into her chiesled skull... why was he here? who is he? she proceeded to study the appearance as her slender embodiment froze. only her restraining albescent. gown rippled consistently among the flourescent bloomed vegetation. the breeze was increasing. as the punctured pines danced among the waves of wind. Zinnia did not want to "creep" her presence out. as she secured her visionaries upon the occupied insects gather the delicate sweetening nectar. as she patiently waited for any response from the company.
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:34 am

His movements were fluent. quick to react. his limbs tensing at the feel of the users eyes upon his body. his bare chest presented to the young maiden. he felt his blood boil. the rippling of wind tremendously picking up speed with a large gust. his eyes stayed locked though. disbanding his dilated pupils into an almost feline slit. the loose locks of hair drooped from the peaked cap causing an unrest against his souled immortality. his heart raced. the ghostly hollow momentum on his thoughts clearing into an artistic flare. though his cheeks stayed a light crimson. it had been many years since a angelic creature layed eyes upon him. it had also been many years since he had been back here. raising a farrowed brow. his skull would tilt away towards the lake, his eyes shifting to a side-glance back. who was the immortal. he became intrigued with the closest fixture. his vocals oozed from his throat, a deep unsteady boyish toning caused by a fixation of becoming anti-social. "W-Why are... Y-You here?" each word was a blunder, each word became pronounced in a European accented from a silvery tongue yet he stayed frozen.

that is. before he turned back.
Rune Drusus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:47 am

in such a dam adoring tone. the angelic replied in such an instantaneous way. "now now, im no harm. trust me. please." it had slipped elasticly off her salmon blossom tongue. as she reversed steps in signal of no harm. she had seen the male seemed petrified, as she gave extended space among the presence. she responded to his requested question. "i...im here... because i... needed... relaxation.... i... didnt know i wasnt the only one here." she ended within an enthusiastic chuckle. Zinnia observed the males emotion before filtering an relieved sigh. she was relieved it wasnt someone she thought it had been. however she wanted to keep the conversation going to waste no time. and to keep it less awkward. "Now, tell me, what have you been doing out here by yourself?" she wanted to know immediatly. she wanted to warn him about rimmon. however she did not want petrify him on what is out to get people like him.
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:45 am

he spent a few moments too swoon, to admire. you praise the likes of the woman's features, he would study each strand of lushest blonde locks, his eyes, glowing like a orbal natural remedy of relaxation, of lust or desire, would dart about the body landing up the curves, the heart of her very hips, both sides natural and smooth, each proposed as genetically perfection, he felt his jaw loosen and drop to make an 'O' shape. hi eyes almost bulging. glancing up in embarrassment, he felt his cheek flush a crimson once again, the breeze nipping against his face as he raised a hand and straightened himself out, running the luxury of his nourished locks, the flat peak coming loose before the wind takes it from his skull, the presented albino lock occurring to the eyes of on lookers, he would blush rapidly to his fullest contempt. "i prefer to be alone...." his vocals had finally soothed themselves, his voicebox fixed to a single lowly place, the rolling of his accent strong. clear. charming. "I don't believe i have seen you around here before... i have been here since i was this high--" he signaled to his waist. "unless you have come here and discovered this forest a few years ago then i should have seen you around--" he his toning became hypnotic, almost like a gods, something to be hold, to desire, or have the lust to steal. "i forgot to say... im Rune-- Rune Drusus" it ended abruptly with a signaled nod, a tilt of his chin and a quirky flash of his pearly straight teeth. a pair of fang like canines either side. of his upper jade.
Rune Drusus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:50 am

The immortal rather adored the company. however she felt as an nuisance among him. noticing his bashful emotion. the angelic immortal performed an enertained, enthusiatic chuckle before sending a small apology. "i apologize for disrupting you... i... i guess the curiosity had the best of me." she had exclaimed so gently, not wanting to speak harsh or anything among the visitor. Zinnia took some time to examine the luxurious habitat of living mammals. before continuing to speak. "i just had actually found this forest a week ago. Im Zinnia. Zinnia Leigh it has been a really good pleasure to meet you." she had introduced within only an brief, enchanting grin. she remained however hesitant among the entire conversation. as she proceeded to observe the perplexing canopys. before stuttering softly... "im once again... really sorry for disrupting you...if.. if you prefer some alone i would be more then happy to leave." she had spoke in an very solemn, elastic voice. her cyan visionaries focused among the male benevolently, her crested ends rippling softly as she slowly reversed. figuring he just may had say... yes i would like some alone time.... but would he?
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:29 am

he felt a twig of irritant annoyance, a pain staking emotion that made his soothing features sharpen with the inherited  trait, a short tempter, the one his father, in many occasions, lost in an eruption of corrupted language never to be used at his young age. his mind shifted back to ts peace taking state of calmness, a hum of life delicately taking place against his eardrums, each lock of passive slating hair tickled his earlobe with the lightest of touches. raising both hands slightly he shook them in a short denied action with a brisk quiver of his voice as it oozed from his parted lips."no no. its fine. trust me. even if i did want to be alone it wouldn't help the current state i'm in." it wasn't like he could tell her what he was. he didn't even know the creature she was yet. he pouted slightly but as soon as it appeared against his baby-soft features it was gone fulfilled by a, state of the art, lushest smile, his cherry coated lips using only a few muscles to tilt upwards. lowering his a single hand he raised the other behind his head and rubs the crook of his neck, his palm knuckle grazing the flesh above the jugular. hesitantly his lips would part and he squinted wilst the smile continued vocals chiming out in one of the most pleasant moods. "to be truthful... i was wondering if i could... uhm..." his vocabulary became slurred in a impatient  search for the right words. "Sketch you. i mean! if you would let me off course." his classed, nervous toning faded out with a lowly embarrassed chuckle, it more of a stutter before finishing with a cough smiling lightly like a nine-year-old wanting money for sweets.
Rune Drusus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:40 am

the angelic immortal was stunned. stunned in amazement by the males request as she blinked in rather satisfaction. as she hooked an topaz strand of threaded hair among her elastic lobe. she replied within a blushed stutter. "We... well.... o...of course! i... i would be mor... more then happy to let you sketch me... i mean, i have plenty of time for you to do so." she gave an delighted. blithe chuckle as her embodiement gently slinked among the luxrious foliage among the male. as light angelic digits fiddled within an adjacent stem of bluebell. her slender, agile anatomy perched benevolently among the softening bed of vegetation. her mind was stunned within the request.

[sorry for lack of detail on this one xC brain just went into hibernating xD]
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:43 am

His body lay in the hidden domain upona fallen oaken tree, the hard wood rotting. decaying away into ash from the countless months of laying upon the softened earth, different fungi growing about its bark within the wilds of its hollow pit. eh hugged a single well positioned knee into his chest resting a sketch pad against it loosely as his opticals glanced up in a dazed expression, his eyes illuminating the alluring admiration for the girl, finally eh put pencil to paper, his eyes darting from one to the other, each image photographically merging into one within the sharpened details and shaded positions about the sheet, each rubbing of the pencil followed behind a delicate touch up with a finger spreading the toning against the wooden fibers.

10 minutes later...

his eyes, glowing with the intensity, studied the surrounding background form his state of view, the key points, tree and bluebells, piecing together like a long lost haven against the paper, his nose scrunching up within the finished produce, tilting his head slightly to the left to test his visionary version, his lips pouting out slightly as he bite down gently. his vocals chimed in like much of an excited child's. his face covered in a spaced smile, the stunned whites of his teeth glinting as his lips held the expression of nervousity "it finished, but it isn't that good..." he turned the sketch pad to the girl his hands trembling slightly as he presented the exact replicated imagery of the maiden, every inch the same as reality, the back grounded purity of bluebells and soft wooded trees creating a haloed atmospheric picture of true life.
Rune Drusus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:55 am

She finally gazed among the project. an full pearly causian smile performed. "its Beautiful.... i mean, its... really good." she had spoke within an additional astonished chuckle. her almond visionaries observed the background. everything was in major detail, everything was perfect. all she could just do was rather blink. it had taken her breath away as well as the comments. a few minutes she had to rise. stretching the rather cramped embodiment into a complete relaxation. her arms raised among the merciless heat. she was alittle embarrassed to stretch a bit in front of the male. but why should she care? it was natural. "also i think i owe you a thank you for the sketch." she had spoke as she observed the male and the admiring drawing. an saccharine smile once again. before observing the natural sounds of birds tweeting among the luscious canopy. everything was perfect for her.
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:43 am

the surge of accomplishment surrounded his aurora with a engulfed allure, his opticals glinting like a mythical orbal transition as they blending, shifted, splattered like paint, into a genesis of a deep abyssed indigo, the era of violet specks highlighting the dimmed outlining of each, the cool sunrich breeze humid to his feeling, violated the causes of his trace of mind, like the piece of screwed up paper in an imagery of hallucinations, shaking his skull from left to right his limbs would shift stances in a fluid like automatical transmission, his racing. thudding heart beat hammering against his ribcage echoed against his earlobes like a abnormal sighting. his hands would fold against his chestal area as he looked at the almost celestial being. "it's fine... you really don't need to thank me for anything..." his vocals were an absent minded, the reality of them more believable than many things a sprite would say, "honestly. its just in a way of my nature.... i have many a trait for my kind... im a helper you see. a sprite." swaying slightly be felt fluid rush to his flushed cheeks once again, the natural silver, albino streak playing about in the winds light catchings. he was almost like yin and yang in humanities form. "thanks you... i mean for the compliment on the sketch..." did she mean it? he could only wonder. his lip bitten down upon in the nervous genre of traits.
Rune Drusus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:02 am

an light shocked smile blossomed upon Zinnias lips. noticing the lifetime experience of communicating within a sprite was rather alittle irresistable in an interesting way. as she gazed among him from a moment before softly stuttering, as usual, "Well, either way, i really meant it. i... im fascinated by the artwork because i rarely communicate with anyone. so how could i possibly know their skill? but yours is pretty astonishing. but now that you shared your lifetime ability of being a sprite.... technically im... an... angel." her tongue could only speak so soft and rather fast as she stuttered the last phrases, struggling to speak soothingly upon the major immortal ability. however it caused her to blush rapidly among sharing the information while previous memories had flew back to her. causing her to groan lightly among the negative types she always hated. but she however shook her chiesled skull... as an thoughtful question emerged about the male.... what would he think now he knows shes an.... angel?
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:55 am

the apple blossom around the outskirts bloomed its final patient petal, each lullaby like crimp swooning about the listening ears as the bird song continued, the sway of lightly breezed sunsets drowning in the hidden atmospheric dim rays. the violet twigged amethyst blend sourcing up the silence of the reaping crickets of the horizons longing desires. he ran a frustrated hand through his locks of slated hair, his eyes trained upon the flooring with a slight sympathetic glint of superficial tendency causing him to reply in a ridged up-tight Nivea ego. "that's fine. just so long you don't let anyone burn your feathers" he would glance at you raising a brow, he was more of a wise elder than a 16 year old boy. the hollowed howl of a coyote awakened his senses between the mimicked frustration of its degree. snapping his fingers repeatedly he began to pace back and forth before frozen to the spot his vocals chiming out into thin air. "if you do that you will be banished and chained in hell"

[sorry its short. my minds gone mush]
Rune Drusus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Now her mind was out of control. "please.... dont..." she had stuttered. all her mind could think of was Rimmon, ravaging her mind... she couldnt speak nor could she move. great. a god dam memory. her visionaries could only shift upon the mericiless heat setting among the canopy, causing the atmosphere to glow with nearly darkness. evening. she had thought....

it had been a rather long moment before the demon of hell could vanish from her mind. she felt her anatomy as if it were going to collapse in a matter of minutes. however, it didnt. she only had felt dizziness awakening her as if she had been living a nightmare at an moment. giving a few blinks she tried to clear everything... where has the perfection day gone? why was it replaced with something such horrid? luckily she was able to observe her presence within such innocent depth visionaries. sending a message to please, do not ever, do that again... She couldnt speak. she was petrified, and embarrassed of just that previous moment.
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:52 pm

his gut tightened. why had he said that? his senses were now of full alarm sensing the unease of the young maidens will power. astonishing. frustrated. her ego was on a low and he could attach himself to her soulless core, he was frantic by his feeble power of wording and what it could create. a mere memory or two? he wouldn't know. his vocals became a quiet whisper loud enough to hear but quiet enough not be detected. "yes... s-sorry... i w-was just warn-ning you..." it faded away into the dark luminous canopy with the very last note ringing lightly against his ear drums. the shadows began to loom, the rays of purest lights disappearing into the dark abyss of the quiet night. instantly within the moment he found himself supporting the young girl, draping her arm across his shoulders, his delicate hand placed hesitantly against her waist. his head was hung over, dipped into his chest almost avoiding the attempt to glance at the girl, zinnia was her name. he felt a cool wind nip against the pasty cheeks, each lock of slated ebony cupping his face was a messy scene style.

The bleak spring evening was almost over but brought a hazed atmosphere across the terrain, fallen tree limbs became wrapped in the ivy vines of various types of fungi that sprouted through the tough outer layer of bark peeling from its trunk, as warm gentle breezes from the southern directional landscape twisted through the smallest of cracks in the lower lying lands of the European mountains from the unknown, the ledges and peaks already whitened, ready for the winter snowfall blown over from the north, the clouds heavy with the elegant flakes as a lone scream echoed about the caverns of the slopes. all he could do was keep his support. his opticals finally almost acting like a dim glowing lamp, almost bright enough to be able to see the floor which became lit with the distance bugs of the fireflies, drifting lowly about the thin air, each plantation of vegetation glowing either a slum deep emerald flaking or a blended mix of indigo. all he did was watch and marvel at the splendor of the superior motility the animals treasured, always thinking, 'tomorrow i could die'
Rune Drusus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinnia Leigh on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:57 am

She finally had the pressure, the abilty to speak. however in such a soft, bearable tone, while she silently weeped. why was she acting like this? all angelic immortals were to guard other people. not to let themselves down. but it was too strong, strong enough to sweep everything away inside of her make her forget everything, all the rights and wrong of an angel. and it was alll because of rimmon it was hardly the males fault it was rimmon. he was doing his job.

she had clear the brutish thoughts upon her mind and finally spoke... "no no no, its... not your fault. you didnt know...." she had to stutter this time. because she was appreciating the support of rune. as the supporting arm coiled upon her chest... she had hesitantly leaned into him in acceptance and appreciation. it was getting rather cold. punctured pines waving among the harsh wind. causing her bleach topaz crest ripple consistently. she didnt care this time. she needed some sleep at least... as she finally had cautiously slink her "weak" embodiment upon the soothing, lustrous, foliage. this had to be the end. Zinnia wanted it to be the end already. she hated this torture, humiliation, she had to get the Demon back. but how?
Zinnia Leigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Drusus on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:48 am

(should have said this before...)

Rune Exits~

(he could always be back)
Rune Drusus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum