We stand alone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» A NEW SITE
Casual wander. EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:02 am by Lyria Sabine

» Ulpio's Death.
Casual wander. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:09 am by Lyria Sabine

» Destiny Kelsey
Casual wander. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:47 pm by Lyria Sabine

» New things :)
Casual wander. EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 am by Destiny Kelsey

» A single Scream. A single Nightmare. (Private ~ Dionne)
Casual wander. EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:07 am by Dionne Moustaid

» HELP! please.........
Casual wander. EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:42 pm by Rune Drusus

» Mors ultima linea rerum est (ish Priverto Zinnia y Azalea (maybe more))
Casual wander. EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 pm by Rune Drusus

» Tobias Wilmota~ (account being created)
Casual wander. EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 pm by Rune Drusus

» Cause im attention seeking :LL [when reached (Posts:100) please notify]
Casual wander. EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:19 am by Rune Drusus

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Casual wander.

2 posters

Go down

Casual wander. Empty Casual wander.

Post by Leanne Dimuska Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:08 am

walking around the sleek legs swing back and fourth in a casual manner influencing the rest of a streamline body to move forward the women would intake a deep breath pushing out the perfectly shaped breath and release as the misty fog replies fading with the frost bitten atmospheres, eyes would slip squinting slightly nipping her lips with her canines tongue bar chips on the tip of the ivories that glow pure white. tilting on hips to a stand she would slant  tilting on the devilish hips cranium would lower slightly as a oblivious stare is given of too the ground a smirk would peel on the tender little face raveling the sharp cheep bones with dimples at the lips eye lashes flicker slightly as the women would hush fully whisper as a soothing melody ' ulpio... i got your scent' a slight chuckle would arrive afterwards as she stays in the remaining action slightly begins to shift the left leg around the concrete ground as the creeper shoes roll up the dirt in the ground that slight foliage remain from falling leaves. is creates a rattling slither curious. the women would wait for a reply of her darling refusing to turn around until her attention was replied. the chocolate  cranium canvas slightly flutters with the surprise of the wind staying in shape with a gentle refreshing breeze wafting that desirable scent so many have complimented. after this the only movement is sharply attended a shiftily of her shoulder to move the back back behind her back on a firm grip as the court yard was a normal place to casually wander before school for a immortal of course we need to hunt. 
Leanne Dimuska
Leanne Dimuska

EXP : 49
Location : England....Moscow...Pakistan china.....im evriwhere o.0

Back to top Go down

Casual wander. Empty Re: Casual wander.

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:27 am

within the shadows his fixtured body would stand within the dormant positions of structured sway, his hair swallowing his features in an ebony block of shadows casted from the moon lit night, the power within his system would glow in tinted specks of neon, his short lashes brushing against his smooth nourished skin as eh sleeked his twisted body from the open drifted shadows of crescent lighting, his body lighting up at the sight of the glimmer of movement towards the other side of the court, his robust actions slinking into one movement, the dispersed folding of his arms indicating he wouldn't shift a muscle till she became present in his hold. the sweep of his locks of ebony hair across his forehead casting a shadow across his eyes as they glimmered like black diamonds, the ravenous creature fleeing within his soul as he became ready to pounce upon his prey. his vocals were charmed, chanted by the setting, a prominence of his toning becoming more foreign then stately, the manner in the European transaction of moving bringing a domain of butterflies, sweeping through his gut like an hardhearted shrug, "ah my Lune, my lea, my picture of beauty... come... its been a while..." the haunting clicks, chiming against his thudding heart, he may be a fallen angel, but whats to say he can't have the faint pounding against his chest. tick tock tick...
Ulpio Sanguinem
Ulpio Sanguinem

EXP : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanne Dimuska Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:40 am

'aren't you just a darling' sarcastic tones was rolled of the native tongue of clear Greek. the women would step forward meeting half way before deciding to play fight immature like but hey fucking yolo. in one powerful movement she would drop the nerve from her arm and allow the bag to swiftly slide its way off and repel the pendulum and lift from the palm of her foot a take of was born looking nothing but a blur the light- soft gentle nourished flesh boiling with black frozen blood touches his warm living flesh. pinning him down splitting legs she lays on the tip of his stomach looking down with her hands around his wrist. leaning forward with a never ending smile slapped on her facade was a blessing. angelic embodiment in itself. noses would touch as she leans forward the frozen heart warming up and ramming like a angry goat along the  in breakable rib cage. direct eye contact would apply, as hair folds to the left sweeping over a swift-subtle a waft of the daunting rising sun to waft on her face showing the faint ever touch of deep red that voids deeply apply as the pupil would enhance its shift to a a larger frame, a whisper in his ear moves from the nose softly to his ears 'hunt?' after she would remove the action rewinding and touch noses with her loving boyfriend.
Leanne Dimuska
Leanne Dimuska

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:59 am

the masculine body would tense up and a twist spiral chilled down his spinal cord. his eyes shutting the touch of the women he could call his own. a toyed mock grin flickered about his lips as he planted a delicate kiss upon the cherry like lips, his mind fixated into her hers, intertwining with those of hers as he grumbled in response, the vibrations of his throat guiltifying his every need, "indeed me thinks" his latin tongue twigged about as he went through the absorbed efforts of pulling the fine angelic women before him from his body, failing within the moments of touch against her curved hips, his hands fitting like a lock and key freezing into place like a mortals tongue upon the tips of an icicle. his sheepish smile radiated his purest of attempts of lifting, the moment in time began to tense up surrounding his immortality, the tick of his heart chimed in and out of actions rapidly increasing right through the moment, dense feelings twinged within his body, his abs tensing into a imprinted shape that began noticeable through his white polo, the jack wills trademark against his chest on the left side shifting position slightly as he inhaled through his nostrils, the scent of the goddess obscurity above him making the irises of his optics glints like they were coming to tears, the wonders hidden deep within the shifting transaction of shift colours, the pupil masked in the shading of the  shadows. his vocals rang out once more with more of a Romanian accent as if possessed by a defanged vampire. "must i ask for you to move my dearest..?"
Ulpio Sanguinem
Ulpio Sanguinem

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanne Dimuska Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:17 am

as the man would kiss her lips she would smile and lift up and sit arms crossed and raise a perfectly calved eye brow tinted a slight brown not like caterpillars her specialty natural beauty. she says softly course i will, and in one movement lifts up, and stands to a halt and slightly clenches hands tightly as anger floods veins in pure irritation of the hunger that makes herself so fucking angry and frustrated, as the fresh waft of a passing male around a middle age is within range the nose would flinch as the clenched hands get tighter nails squeezes in flesh slightly tearing the flesh as it powders, she murmurs softly yet in a more demonic sinful way ' ill be back...' waking only to across the yard, the women cruel fully clenches her hand on the mans neck in a approach as he stares deep in the eyes i tilt my head and swipe my tongue slowly across the plumy cherry blossomed lips as i spot em go red i smirk slightly and whisper in his ear hush fully ' what a shame' as i open my mouth flaunting long ivories his eyes widen with fear as he attempts to retaliate wriggling around like a filthy rodent scurrying for food or its last breath. i nip his neck with my fangs sinking deeper and deeper until blood is shed it drips along my cheek down my neck and splashes all on the ground before eh turn limp. with pure ivory eyes his soul is gone. never to rest in peace feeding was done, i drop the body like its worthless, as the expression is flooding with oblivious expression muscles still tight from the unbearable poison i intoxicated him with. i watch it turn too stone then dust and drift with the wind no evidence left. his existence was nothing of gods. he blessed the soul i ate it the bloody it was kept in drained from nutrition every last drop made it rot soul is mine too own. mine to give if i wanted. unusually the blood that drips down my cheek starts to sink in my own flesh like its nothing making my skin regain its 'living look' i relax not the feisty dancing devil i was ten moments ago just the demon in a rattling angelic body.
Leanne Dimuska
Leanne Dimuska

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:38 am

he would lift up into a stand position, his halted body steadied by the squared chest as he cross his arms over the muscled area and ran a moist red tongue gently over his lips, his momentum raising one hand to his chin as a curious eyes swept over the body of the angelic creature, "you surprise me my flos..." the sarcastic toning of his charmed chant ringed in the ears of many depending on their attractions, his opticals glow the deep aqua colouring of an aurora like blue, a transparent toning brimming it with a silvery speck of dust within the pupil glowering like emotions within the spirit. "you surprise me indeed..." a golden speck of lust covered his this souls, the tainted dro pof cheek seeping down the side of his lunes lips pulling his body towards the scented liquid. the blessed vocals chimed out once more, the angelic noises bleak yet apposed, "you have a little... un soaked blood..." he would place an automatically moved almost robotic like arm against the hip of the women, gently pulling her towards him as eh leans in and ran his tongue along the corner of the plump lips with a fox like smirk, his cheek bones giving him an angelic look.

moments later he found himself pressed against the body of hers, his ebony optics glimmering silently like a stargazed universe, his hands around down the sides of the women before the stopped against the hips of hers, a rare sight of his disobedient will power failing his lure, his moments had failed yet he stood here, almost backing her up against the walling of the highschool behind the fixtures of the walling, the boarded mortals dormant in their sleep. the ticking began again, the features replying.

Tick tock Tick... 
Ulpio Sanguinem
Ulpio Sanguinem

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanne Dimuska Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:23 am

a smirk would touch up the woman's facile structure as his warm hands touch the freezing cold flesh of hers it was a pleasurable sensation too touch and feel alive through intoxication of another rapid fast warmth, the small hands would run along his back towards the wide shoulder blades as she runs her chilly flesh along his back under his top in a loving affectionate manner. her hands start to burn with the warms she was not adapted too but she learnt too deal with it. enduring pain with a lust for its greed.  before she would say in a hushing tone ' you nipped at my savings' would roll of her tongue with sarcasm. in a flirtatious way  i surprise you all the time dearest' was hunted more raspy flicking of the tone with a strong Greek accent suddenly flooding in the veils of her existent accent, leaning slightly forward she would plant a kiss on his lips. softly and plump kiss smooth and soft as a baby's bottom the red lips tip remains tattooed on her own lips not implanting to his. after all it would look odd lipstick on a main, though thought would ripple a lambs chuckle as she stares at his eyes wine churning beautiful in her eyes reflecting on his own galaxian ones.
Leanne Dimuska
Leanne Dimuska

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:13 am

raising a delicate hand he would run his fingers through the locks of hair grown by the mass of beauty, each hair adding hypnotic reflexes to his fluttering heart, was this what love was? of course... no other being made him feel this way, none other than the souls of revenge for the cursing of his late mothers deaths, she had loved him... and his father... no matter what each of them were. he smiled sheepishly into the eyes of the woman and bite his lower lipping, the snake bites glowering a little in the light of the sun, he felt like a reptile, warming in the sun all day and laying lower in the shadows cooling off in the nights gently breeze, blinking within the moment, he adjusted to the lighting itself and dished his shoulders, his head dipping into his chest as the hand against the lady's hip lowered but shifted towards the side laying gently upon the toned butt. pulling her towards him. his accent was murmured, the eastern twig of it seeping form his vocals. "this may not be the time.. or place for that matter.. but its been a while since i last saw your face..." his lips became planted against her's, the deep tenderness of his soul flooding into certain motives as he would gently slink his other hand down and take up an equal position upon the other side, in eagerness lifting the light body with ease from the ground for a few moments before gently cradling its proportion in a motherly way, pulling off from the lock that held his aching heart.
Ulpio Sanguinem
Ulpio Sanguinem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum