We stand alone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» A NEW SITE
The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio] EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:02 am by Lyria Sabine

» Ulpio's Death.
The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio] EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:09 am by Lyria Sabine

» Destiny Kelsey
The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio] EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:47 pm by Lyria Sabine

» New things :)
The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 am by Destiny Kelsey

» A single Scream. A single Nightmare. (Private ~ Dionne)
The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio] EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:07 am by Dionne Moustaid

» HELP! please.........
The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:42 pm by Rune Drusus

» Mors ultima linea rerum est (ish Priverto Zinnia y Azalea (maybe more))
The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 pm by Rune Drusus

» Tobias Wilmota~ (account being created)
The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 pm by Rune Drusus

» Cause im attention seeking :LL [when reached (Posts:100) please notify]
The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:19 am by Rune Drusus

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio]

2 posters

Go down

The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio] Empty The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio]

Post by Estelle Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:52 am

The winters sun was weak, feable. Swarming the little heat it could radiate across the slimmed, toned body. Pressing against to warm the soul that couldnt be. slowly Walking across the golden sand her feet would slightly sink as she steps forth, thinking, wondering what she put herself into. Estelle was expirienced, she knew what would happen, yet they didnt. Inhaling the bitter air the chords in the bicepts would tighten, to only be exhaled repeatedly. This was the only place where you can manifest anything, anything you could possibly desire, and where your thoughts come to life. It was quite amusing.

The sea would reach among the shore, attempting to grab Estelle in there desirable trap, to be consumed whole by such chaotic waters of the deep. Yet she stayed put, the golden optics changing to a romancing violet. Pushing up her whole body against a boulder she'd begin to sit. Lifting up the right leg and resting her head softly against. The breeze would swiftly trace the features the witch possessed in passion, lust and jelousy. Like wrapping a web in protection to whats to come.

Whispers would seep into the acutes sense, warning her away from someone... Ulpio. But why him? A laugh would escape the blood kissed lips, traumazing the area with the womans cursed allure. Slowly extending the arm she'd manifest the perfect winters rose and slowly pull it just below her nose. Its exactly what her old painter, and even lover would give her everytime they stepped onto the beach. A sigh would escape the chambers before it disapears, disapears into nothing... just like him.
    Estelle
    Estelle
    Admin

EXP : 78

https://westandalone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio] Empty Re: The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio]

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:35 am

His body would work it up, his cursed mortal heart pounded creating small, yet noticeable, veins upon his temple, each one almost hidden by the ebony locks of hair that were almost fixated upon each side of his face, the little uneven flicks about the edges struck up against the odd angles many pieces of hair were stuck at, he would sigh though, in deep thought or in present he didn't feel right.each step he took further away from the shore he would hesitate to continue. he wasn't blind, oh no... Ulpio couldn't be blind just yet... but he was symbolically. he wouldn't understand why... not even what had caused such failure. but he was sure to find out, beyond the horizon the setting sun had caused many a streak of textured toning colours. each different from the first yet complimenting the appearance with the ones that surrounded it, creating an effect of blended colouring, burgundy, auburn, indigo, violent, topaz, highlighted each end of its domain.

Ulpio seemed to be carrying something, the loop around his ankle appearing to be attached to a black stringed line that was wrapped in plastic before appearing on the side of the board in his grip, his perched yet plump lips causing a song to ooze through, his toning rang out into a Solo corded key, his vocals breaking within the drop, the chiming of each delicate noting defending his position as he strolled along the shore, the surfboard in hand, scene styled hair fitted with the burgundy streaks that lashed out against his ebony shading of natural hair colouring. his gothic skin complying to the effects of the toning in each, his aqua opticals reflecting the oceans reefage like an open book being sketched in upon with nothing but marine life. someone was close yet he froze up, his body turning towards the line of horizon staring off into space with the curiosity of a kitten and its new surrounds. placing the waxed bottom end of the surfboard against the sands surface he stood there, sturdy footed with the sand particles beneath each foot. 
    Ulpio Sanguinem
    Ulpio Sanguinem

EXP : 80

Back to top Go down

The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio] Empty Re: The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio]

Post by Estelle Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:37 am

The steady movements of another would be heard a mile away from the immortal, yet it did not phase her. Only interest her to why others would come here. glancing up the icy orbs lock onto the mans figure, figuring out who he is. Yet she already knew. Rolling the heavenly voids she'd begin to stand, and rest her feet into a few inches of the sea. It would fill in the gaps that where forseen, to only sway back, then forth.

Glancing back to Ulpio Estelle would notice a kitten, how innocent it looked. This was the place for manipuating things, visualizing  things that are not real and bringing them to life. Stareing deeply into the felines eyes she'd send the image of death, with Ulpio the cause of it. The mortal soul would flee within seconds, a laugh slipping from the poisoned lips. 'Poised to insanity, say the name from parted lips, and she'll be the curse to the day and night.' Would the whispers from the wind reveal

Boredom was getting the better of her. So there was no choice but to go to one of her joint members." What brings you to the witches heart, the beach i mean, not mine..." Soothing words would corispond to the birds, before tingling the tiny hairs in the lobes. Slowly drifting the gaze up and down she'd look him over, The silver lock blowing behind as the winds would carry them of.

ooc: Sorry for the crappy post, im knackered but i need to post:(
    Estelle
    Estelle
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:33 pm

his body would freeze up, his muscles tensing, tugging at the elasticated shirt covering each of the build up. his opticals, glowing like wild orbs set alight by the many souls, shimmered like an Atlantic blue, the toning against them jeopardizing the last, a lonesome demonic like frenzy of ebony slating with a cutting edge, the thirst present for a meal. the meal he hadn't had for over two months. he was almost a loose end, awaiting that moment that he would blow and become a wild creature of the night, feasting upon anything, mortal or supernatural. it was in his blood to destroy the living thing that fit, unlike the outcast that would be his body. the thought of a feast sent willing electric's through his spine. the vertebra straightening out like a recoiled spring after its first launch. 

his toning had changed, the tongue was made of pure eastern European gold from the Romanian mountains, the intoxicating thickness of its tangy charm stretching at will and staying, twigging, winding itself around the body's of those unknown to his soulless delights, "If i am to be honest, It has pulled me here... to this very sight..." it was faded, the guarantee of freedom seeping into the abyss of  his irises, the deep, hypnotic pools holding one defined emotion that had carved the hearts and souls of the mortals. Desire. in many way, he would have been a burden to his mortal half, the cursed halfling that send people running at what a beast of hell looked like, he would be the slave of satin, the devils quarters his home yet he had been placed on earth. his vocals chimed in again. "tell me now, what do you see when you look at me." it was more ridged then most times holding greater threats in the darkness of shadows that hid below the scene cut locks of ebony hair. the flicks cupping his features like swallowing them whole. 
    Ulpio Sanguinem
    Ulpio Sanguinem

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:34 am

" Ulpio..." There was no answer that would part from the rosy lips, as she did not know.  A smile ever so gentle, implanted together before the eyes lock to his. Walking across the sand she had to show him, show him how us even being together has set history to  whole new level. Climbing up the small hill the breeze would carry the feminine bodice, before halting to one particular spot. " You might want to take a look at this." It was not harmful yet not entirely good, yet the appearance automatically beautiful. The swirl of colours blending into one in the centre, before drifting away. It was a hole in the middle of the seas, created by the two just be simply standing near each other. " You have been recarnated, reborn into what you are now.  His name was Apollo. I knew him a while back and now ive met you, its like its rewriting history, yet its not? Do you understand."

Of course he didn't, or very few did. No even Estelle could understand the definition, just that it was such a sight. Imagine if they used there power together  entwiddling the fingers to the light source, what would it create? The skys where painted bold, russet gold and rose. The sunsets undying curse, and the witch before Ulpio, was the curse. His curse, maybe for the good. But also evil.
    Estelle
    Estelle
    Admin

Back to top Go down

The sunsets curse [privates- Ulpio] Empty Hey look, Ulpio was truthful to a witch! whoa. (;

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:51 am

He could only wonder, his opticals tracing the horizon with purest truth. how could he explain reincarnation. it was an almost alien lifeforce that many an immortal could have dreamed of, reliving the moments set beneath their past deep within the timezones of many yeas back. but what she was saying. what Estelle was saying. was it true? could he be the reborn likeliness of another? he could only question the matter as his gaze slipped towards the angelic creature, the one who's closeness would warm him into a comfortable haze of the moment. his toning started low, almost a mumbled whisper to the ears of others yet its hypnotic stating the chime of each note. "reincarnation? I do believe i understand you... it would be the force of nature in which a soul has been up lifted into a newer body to commit the unfinished, to finish what it had started almost like a long lost 'to do' list that must be obeyed in order for the good will. but i am confused about one such thing..." his pitching faded out, he had remembered the countless times he was taught to preach for the lost souls of yesterday and hope they would find a body in the new tomorrow by his local church before the attack on his reality. before his immortality had began.

Breathing in deeply his mind was set, he must find out. he must find the answer. picking up from where he left off, the young Cherubic immortal hesitating before the welcoming charm of his tone began. "i'm confused on why you insist i am reincarnated. how could i be? i have sworn to take my revenge on the little Romanian town which i grew, i am only a mere 297. i am nothing but a con, a scam, my powers are merely there to produce the evil of greater goods. how could i be a reincarnation of something so genuine... i just... don't get it..." within the twisted moment of truth about his past he let out a long ridged sigh, his approcimity the lowly answer as he dipped his head, his scene hair hanging about his face as it loomed with the shadows, he rested his elbows on his knee's and allowed his hands to drop limply beside each other as he would quiver, how could he pull any revenge off. how could he live in the shadows off his father how could he live up to any expectations of anyone, he couldn't even promise the safety of those he loved most. he might as well give up.
    Ulpio Sanguinem
    Ulpio Sanguinem

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:30 am

Flickering the thick lashes would she look over to the deep seas, wishing for something more to come in life. Or in her case, the ultimate prison to all sinners. Gazing down to Ulpio would she reborn the past for just him to hear and to take in, even if he cant accept it. " If you believe that there reborn to finish what they started then your in for one heck of a time, with me anyway. Do you believe in good will?" Sweet lyrics bestow the area, for him and only him to hear. Shutting down her lids would she link to his mind, to give him the image of his past life as will as hers. A shining light would fill the space inbetween the two, before the story slowly began to unfold. Two clones would be made present. One being Estelle the other Apollo. They where together and did everything a couple does -winks- [sorry that was just a moment, just skip that bit, anyways]. Then a war would come and his life would be taken, his spirit and soul then becoming a babies, which is now Ulpio. That was the quick summary, yet not in detail, she chose not too.

" I know your reincarnated Ulpio, you have the exact same soul, charm and appearance, except he never had that much of a scene style. Yet you do not share the same personality. If you wish to take revenge on a town, then so be it. Just remember it'll be on your countious and it'll create a blood bath, what you do also becomes what me an Leanne do, the blood you spill will also be on our hands, we'll always know whats going on if we wish to." Finishing that speech Estelle would let out a long, mournful sigh. How could it be that it was him that was reincarnated and having being taken by Leanne? Estelle could do nothing but watch. It was clawing her insides with disgust.
    Estelle
    Estelle
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:25 am

his mind would wander, his opticals drifting to the blend, the mix of purest of colours against the sunset as its glow became more substantial in its vibrant halo that commited no small sin of beauty but caused his unloving heart to throb, all he would see would be the distance of the lost souls their gleaming eyes causing a tremor to appear shooting down his spine. casting a side-glance towards the original he would blink, what did she mean by 'one heck of a time'. he absorbed the posture  of the fragile body and would smile, his lips parting to show the pearls beneath, two sharp canines either side of the set of four mortal looking ones. she was a gesture of beauty and he knew it yet he was too loyal. he could break another heart for someone like her.

flinging himself back he lay against the sand dunes. his eyes glinting with the fractions  glowing like wild orbs set alight by the many souls, shimmered like an Atlantic blue, the toning against them jeopardizing the last. but. they were finally showing. out beneath the mop of cupped scene bangs. their night sky like reflections becoming a new. flicking his tongue out he ran it over his dry lips, their crusted cracks almost visible. within the slow seconds later his vocals began, darkening the atmosphere with a hollowed chime with the eased charm flickering like a frenzy of flames. "what do you mean mi'lady... 'one heck of a time' i do not understand your wording...." the accent rang like the echo of a bell, its subtle way of slowly into a fade creating images in the minds of other immortals. he was still hungry. thirsty for the likes of souls.
    Ulpio Sanguinem
    Ulpio Sanguinem

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:00 am

Turning would she gaze among, before he swiftly layed back to relax, though there not going to be anything more, doesn't mean they cant have fun, right? Looking over the Edge of the hill would be lying the drop into the clear seas, Glancing once more would she hesitate the answer. " Well maybe you'll find out one day." Moments after would she begin to strip of the shirt, and take of the shorts. It never seemed to bother her, Wearing a Bikini underneath became a bad habit, after all she models for them. Pointing out one leg would the muscles in the lower thigh tense, debating whether to jump. Her skin was smooth, easily traced to the tenderness of affection. Yet she would not Receive any. It was then Estelle would dive the deaths drop before the waters consume her whole. Taking her in as there own.

Surfacing back up above the sea level would she Inhale the entoxicating air. Mortals would die within seconds by simply jumping, Yet does Ulpio have the guts to? Estelle was Curved, toned to the stomach, but did he have the body she'd expect. The Twin pools would softly change to a silver. The waters around her would turn warm, the witches curse would always make changes and who would want to swim in cold waters? It was silent, with only the hiss of the feminine allure, Estelle would be the player, if the others new how to play it. There power would almost generate a spark of electricity into the sky, it was getting strong as they both have not yet learned how to control it between each other. If they ever will due to past history, they'll never know.
    Estelle
    Estelle
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:26 am

his neck craned and opticals watching the glimmer of pale flesh bob over the die of the slope he would raise a questioning farrowed brow. what did she think she was doing and why. glowing slightly he felt himself lurch at the opportunity, every muscle straining to pick itself up from the dusted earth below each fumbling limb before managing to stay steady, the stance tensed as he stood beside the edging of the ridged cliff-face the rocks below staring him in the eye piercing his pupils with devilish summoning. he was dead already. what was too lose. well nothing but his pride... the waves truck the shore and his opticals traced the maidens position of purest, she was far out in the depths. no chance of collision with anything but rocks or larger fish.

Uplifting his chin he tilted his head back and smirked at the narrowed galaxy a both the heightened senses that were his and his body became on of a shadows, yet the darkened spirits morphed body had the form of misted wings. within the momental seconds they burst into flames and he appeared with a sly mocked smirk, the genesis of his hearing forming the crash of waves against he footing. his eyes, frozen against the scalping of limestone, his upper body doubling over as he would yank the grey polo shirt of, the glint of Gothicly ivory pale toning of skin shimmering almost presenting the indented muscles creating more of a six pack then many immortals.

Jerking away from the edge his mind became absented and his timing in slow motion, each fly, animal air flow or so on slowed down within it as his body twisted, his muscles tensing and lower calves bulging out as he began to run towards the edging once again. his arms sliding forwards and back in a sprinted action before his toes hooked the edge and knee became a coiled spring letting loose a large leap into the winds before he dived down. down into the dark abyss of the ocean, his eyes glowing like Atlantic blue orbs of mystery. stretching out. he appyed his arms out above his head and shot into the waves, the splash small yet loud with the impact, bubbles forming around him as his hair floating about his face, the only thing visible. his eyes.

finally...

He surfaced.
    Ulpio Sanguinem
    Ulpio Sanguinem

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:05 am

Estelle would glance at his entrance into the mystic waters, his body endulged whole. A smirk would seal the rosy lips as she observes, the silver optics glinting under the poor light. Swimming over would she begin, keeping away from his body was a hard thing to do, yet she did. " Who'd of thought you'd have such a hot body, maybe you do take some features of Apollo." With a wink would she listen to the mother natures cooe's that would roam the ears in peaceful delights. They where both close, yet not intimately, after all he's not her 'toy'. She's changed, back in the day she was the seeker, taking advantage and seducing the men she desires, yet society has changed and that is no longer appreciated. But maybe the mischievous devil still lurks inside.

It was the sunsets curse, the curse of desire.

How Easily she could of pressed the curved body against his, to feel the heat radiating of the body, to wrap her arms around his neck and for her to call him 'mine'.
    " You are something Ulpio, yet it feels as if somethings holding you back from something you want." Sultry Europian chords would tingle against his own,  It was getting a little cold, yet that was natural, it is in fact winter and they both decided to jump of the ridge. Most who even glance into the water would call them insane, but maybe going through the insanes what were striving for.
    Estelle
    Estelle
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:34 am

The beginning of the plunge was cold. its depths swallowing his masculine features within their watered soul, the ocean's winter reflection of the moonlight beholding the silver glow that caused the halo of light to form inches from the surfacing like a uplifted fog which the cause of only a few knew. it was the breath of the Syrians against the rockpools during the high tides of the light from the mood's orbic pull, nower days, the fog would only rise from the Atlantic's sandy floor on a full moon, the crescent darkness on the other side holding its unearthly hell off frozen ice. ulpio's gaze would land upon the girl before him, the jetstreamed locks of albino shadings containing the silvery glow which would differ from his ebony toning, the raven feathering the rarest of textures from any immortal to obtain naturally.

running a hand from the course of the  soaked bangs he would create more of a push back that one would behold with the occurance of a comb with the finest of needles, raising a brow towards the young (VERY OLD) maiden, he would smile sheepishly, his upper lip curling up on one side as his escaping breath would create a hissing sound from his throat, was it that obvious? dipping his chin into his bare chest he would let out a small, eased sigh of frustration. the chiming of his vocals almost European and less Romanian, the silver flirtatious tongue of his flicking out and rolling certain words from upon its tip. there were old a few words that Ulpio struggled with the pronunciation with and on the top of its list was 'beautiful' which never came in handy when talking to fine goddesses such as Estelle, but even so. it had to be said. "mi'lady... uhm... i mean Estelle---" the way the word rolled from his tongue make himself smirk slightly. "i guess there is... i mean holding me back. and if i might as well say it to such a, beau-beauty---" his wording froze and he had to think for a moment. "--Gorgeous lady such as yourself. i think i might call it... love."
    Ulpio Sanguinem
    Ulpio Sanguinem

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:11 am

The pale skin would become numb to the cold surrounding, as if it where natural. Closing her eyes for just a moment she would think, the silence would do nothing but help her. " You think im Beautiful?" The seductive tones would entitle to him, before she slowly closes the distance, the distance of perhaps his comfort. " Love you say? Then prove it." the chaotic words would so easily confuse a mans affection, to tease and allure. Lifting up her arms would Estelle gently place them down to his shoulder blades, before pressing the rosy lips against his. No words could pass the lips with the event, only to see how he'll react.Parting away after a few moments would the woman look into his eyes, would he push her away or risk the chance? After all who'd find out. The evening of the sunset would slowly end, the night soon about to arise.

Biting down on the lower lips would she pause, The witch made a move on the younger man [ A LOT YOUNGER IN HER CASE] But at the same time, would she regret it. Leanne was beautiful, perfect and to Estelle, she'd never find out. Not from the mouth of the original would the poisoned words slip. Originals can be many things, powerful, controlling. But this? This isn't one of there specialties. " That's, what I think when I look at you." It was true, yet if Ulpio felt nothing then Estelle could do nothing. Nothing at all.
    Estelle
    Estelle
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:04 am

[My thoughts: ah shit.... how to reply...]

It was something. something of puresty. the limbs of his very body frozen like an icy sheet as it past over. he blinked once his eyes glancing at the woman. what was his lea going too say... what if she... she found out? he slid out from the loose grasp that was Estelle and slink into the darkest depths of the water, just as the instance of a transition began, his irises shifting to a very familiar tone of ebony slating, the thirst in his body almost powered by the lust of another. did he... want the witch? the stone cold heart did nothing but thump against the casting of immortality. the unnatural jist of the moment continuing its pace through his body as the form took over, he would damn his mortal blood for this. why did he have to take the emotions of his mother's kin.

his body jerked, the whisp of the clock timing in his thoughts, the sound of its chime, the ticking of the hands. each noise becoming as irritant as the other before he surfaced with the silence of a sea otter, the slinked body lying still behind the fragile structure in the ocean that create a young lady. he cocked up  a brow and ran a hand down Estelle's arm, the other sweeping the locks of albino shading from her back over her  right shoulder as he lay his plump lips against the tender skin at the base of the neck, his eyes trained on the woman's in the tense motion as his hand linked up with her's below the surface of the water. opening his lips they grazed against her'e ear in a nimble whisper, "why did you... kiss me..?" with each word it would fade in a remembrance hollowness, yet with the pitch black star gazed pool's swallowing his irises it was pretty easy what he wanted... he was going through a phase. a phase of lust and want.
    Ulpio Sanguinem
    Ulpio Sanguinem

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:31 am

It was slow moving but he then began to roam the contours of Estelle's neck, letting out a little sigh of relief would his silent whispers roam the ears. " I kissed you to see if you had any feelings for me, which you have. I hope atleast." Once the silent struck again The witch would slowly clasp both of his hands to lead him to the shallow end, where there feet just touch the floor. Slowly Estelle would look at him, before swiping a single lock to the side of his face, the hand trailing down to his cheek. Kissing him once more against the lips made her want to go on. Estelle was smaller, more fragile looking yet it didn't mean you had to be careful around her.
    Pushing him gently towards a boulder her hands would stay around his, where her lips would carefully roam the shoulder, to the cheeks and parting towards the mouth once again. Edging closer to his muscular body they'd breathily touch, being able to here the rapid heartbeats against his cage.

[Fades to black incase it gets anymore intense, who knows what'll happen as its dark, if you didn't get the clue]
    Estelle
    Estelle
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulpio Sanguinem Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:50 am

his eyes were wide, his breathing unnaturally rapid as he blinked repeatedly after pealing himself from the boulders ridged outlining of sharp edges through out. taking in a gas pf air he doubled over and his optics dilated back tot he Atlantic blue toning that let off small reflections of light, his body morphing into the shadow's that consumed him whole, the peering of his supernatural talent to control them unbelievable. his words oozing from his lips in the puresty of blurtations. "what the hell just happened." it was more slang than ever as his cooling breath created the fog of steam as the warm gas escaped his lips. all went silent.

[Ulpio exits in the shadows.]
    Ulpio Sanguinem
    Ulpio Sanguinem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down